Sunday, January 17, 2010

欢喜地 (The Mines)


as promised. ( a long time ago), here are some photos of 欢喜地 in THE MINES (Shopping Fair).

The food is good. I liked the Udon noodles, there are a wide variety to choose from. I hope the next time I go, I'll try something different again.

Stir-fried udon noodle with prawn (黑椒虾仁乌冬面)(at that time, July 2009, costs RM 8.30). Tastes good. Recommended, full of black pepper spiciness.




Smoked ham and cheese focaccia ( 芝士熏烤焗香饼)(at that time, July 2009, costs RM 5.50)
 

Egg in boiling milk (鲜奶滚蛋) (at that time, July 2009, costs RM 3.00). Only had a slight taste of the yolk, heavier on the milk side. more like drinking milk, but very interesting drink.


This is what "Egg in boiling milk" supposed to look like.
 
Corn, sago and herbal jelly dessert (双米奶油龟苓高羹), too sweet for my taste.


Hmmm..  I don't see the sago seeds from the dessert, as seen from the menu.  haha.

No comments: