Tuesday, January 12, 2010

the equation between headlights and raining

I was driving to work last friday morning when it was drizzling. Even though it was drizzling, I turn on my headlights, because I want to people to see when they're trying to overtake or at least keep some distance away from me. But, what I noticed is that probably 4-5 out of 15 cars / lorries (cars and lorries / trucks combined) I see on the road, turn on their headlights. However, probably 8 out of 10 motorcyclists, turn on their headlights.

Does it mean the motorcyclists value their life more than the drivers? or the drivers think they're driving a tank to work? SERIOUSLY. TURN ON YOUR LIGHTS when it's raining. I don't mean the tiny weeny lights , just turn them ON FULLY. You won't just save someone's life (from he/she knocking into you) and but also yours (the result of knocking into you).

It's your life out there on the road, and someone's else.Life is short, value your life. TURN ON YOUR DAMN HEADLIGHTS when it's RAINING. It'll save you and other motorists / road users.

No comments: