Sunday, May 13, 2007

"TAK NAK" to screw-ups

A few weeks ago, I accepted a programming task. Thinking I was up to it, so I did it. I was going about slowly, thinking I was able to do it. Along the way, I got some help.FUCK, In the end, I couldn't make it.

It was really a disappointing moment for myself and also my programming partner who passed the job to me.

So, I told him to take the payment since I couldn't make it. Frankly, I don't think that reduce the disappointment of myself to myself.Probably it's my fault that I should have inform him earlier about my "capabilities". At least, there's less damage in the end.

Sigh.

But, in the end, I learned some lessons about programming.I don't think I'll ever stop doing a programming task. But, at least I should get better, and try harder next time.

No comments: