Monday, December 04, 2006

Weddings , weddings and more weddings.

Last sunday (26/11/2006), I attended a chinese wedding of an acquaintance,let's call her PP. She's actually my tuition mate. Yeah. I made that term out. We went physics tuition together
and we're from different school. I only realised we lived in the same place when I was cycling one day and saw her cycling at the same area too. Then, I found out that her father is also my dad's colleague. Talk about a small world. Overall, it was quite an okay wedding. (I attended so many weddings this year , I couldn't remember what was not an okay wedding.) Anyways, it was quite organised I can say. Her sister even went to look for seats for us. yes. her sister looks "hawt" too. I mean of course she have to dress nicely for PP's wedding wat. Well, we sat with a bunch of strangers (again). We as in my mom and I. My father couldn't make it so I'm considered attending on behalf of him and also myself.

Yesterday (3/12/2006), I attended an Indian wedding lunch.This time around, it is my secondary school classmate getting married. She's married to her boyfriend from secondary school years if I remember correctly. Overall, the wedding was great because we ate even before the ceremony ended. yea. I know it was very impolite. But that still beats queuing up a LONG LONG line to get your food (since it's buffet style). Compared to Chinese wedding where you have wait for like a few light years for your food to arrive. We met up with quite a number of schoolmates too. Too bad there wasn't a lot of chinese classmates.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The venue for the (26/11/2006) and (3/12/2006) weddings are the same, which is a school hall. It's a good thing they are not serving the same food.If not, I don't
know what is going to happen.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Today (4/12/2006), I attended yet another wedding. This is a chinese wedding. Yet another classmate getting married. Yeah. babeh. It's one of secondary school classmates again. She's married to her coursemate?.. hmmm. I forgot. Anyway, it was great too because it turns out her coursemate was Gary from 8tv, the host of E-news.
He also become the emcee for part of the wedding. I think due to his stage experience. He was able to promote a very lively atmosphere for the wedding. Good food , good wedding. I get to meet with even more schoolmates and classmates. I even saw a colleague who also held her wedding at the same place 2-3 months back. Too bad I just waved at her and didn't talk to her. I get to talk to a classmate. Turns out she's working in Penang and the company her sister working in is has the same mother company as my current company. Small small world indeed.

Well, there was some catching up to do. It was better than I expected. Tho, I was a pissed because someone was supposed to reserve a seat for me. Then again, I get to sit in a table which has less people which means MORE FOOD. yeah.

That's all for now. I hope I'll can blog more intresting stuff soon.

No comments: