Wednesday, June 06, 2007

6th of June 2007

6th of June is not just a significant for Boss Stewie. It is also a significant day for me as well as my company. Because it is my 5th year in my company!!! woo hoo!!.. It is also very significant because this is the first day my company declared holiday for all the STAFFS!!!!!

Actually, for administrative staff, since I'm the IT dept staff, I'm considered administrative staff so holiday for me. The whole thing was actually due to a power plant shutdown in my company. Thus, since there's no power / electricity for the admin building. There's no point going to work also.

and today I watched Pirates of the Caribbean 3!!! because the last few minutes I went toilet, came back , the credits rolling liao... Diiiiiiiiiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuwwww.... Not a bad movie ,
in fact there's some real humor in it. Spiderman 3?.. I don't remember there's any oso.

Spiderman 3 was just sad sad sad. :(


After movie, bought some gifts for the colleague who is resigning then came back home. rest for a while then went out again for farewell dinner for the same colleague. I tell you ar, so many people left liao. I wonder when is my turn.??... will post photos soon.

:P

No comments: