Saturday, July 08, 2006

Watching tv

I have been watching a lot of tv lately and surfing less Internet because it's already close to 12 when I'm done.
Then I wonder, why is it the watching tv is such an addictive event? Why is it taking so big chunk of time that I
didn't really realised I had wasted so much of my time.

I finally found on friday night that it was THOSE FRIGGIN advertisements were the reason why. Nowadays it seems that
even night shows aren't as enjoyable as it used to be. Even though you can channel surf, but all the channels got is
ADs, ADs, ADs and MORE ADVERTISEMENT. SO you have to have to wait for stupid ADs to end, then only back to the show.

THIS SUCKS. This is just plain annoying. So from now on, watch less tv and surf for net.

hahah... hope it works.

No comments: