Monday, July 31, 2006

Uselss S-O-Bs n Bs!!

Well, it's the end of the month. Well, 1 more day actually. My friend , RT , has just been admitted to hospital due dengue. Man. sad sad case.Hopefully, he'll get well soon. He told me he'll be in the hospital probably from 1 up to 3 days. Either way , I hope he gets well soon..

Recently, I've been getting quite EMO. hahah.. guys also can be like that. Anyway, I don't know what happened to my so called "friends". Either they disappeared into thin-air or some shit just happened to them and they don't want to discuss it. I mean like what the hell is wrong with this people?!

Ya lah... you're busy. I also busy what. At least email me/sms/call me and tell me how you doing. I care about you also. It's not like you're only bloody person in this world. C'mon lah. I'm somewhat glad that RT told me about how he was. I'm just a little annoyed with some of my friends. If they still are.

Maybe I should get used to doing things alone. Like I used to.

No comments: