Sunday, July 01, 2007

100th post!!!

woo hoo!!! I just reached my 100th post!!!. granted, it's a bit slow since I started blogging since 2005. But, any achievement is better than no achievement at all.
Saturday has been rushing here-and-there day. I was called into office again on Friday night.Some problem with PCs running with the production line. I went in around 10pm and left around midnight. Despite of the late hours, I took sometime to drive around the office / plant compound. Checking out the place at night, which feels really good, 'coz there's no traffic at all. Just security guard on duty.

Saturday morning, woke up close to 10am. Went to car insurance company to renew my Kembara's road tax and license with my mom. Rush to Petaling Jaya. Slept for a while , and had lunch in the hospital.... hahah. of all the places, I had lunch in hospital.

I ordered Nasi Goreng Kampung. RM4.00. Not bad at all. Though it could've been , if it was a bit salty. Then again, hospital are places for people get healthy, so no salt?. But, the spiciness is definitely there.

No comments: