Thursday, February 23, 2006

The feeling of yesterday

Just 2 days while I was chatting with a friend, she told she being tired because she stayed up late in office to finish off some stuff. So, I just jokingly said that I'll offer her my shoulder to let her lean on.

At that instant, it somehow brought back the memories of myself offering my shoulder to a gal friend of mine a long time ago. It just felt like it happened yesterday. The details I remember so vividly, I guess.

I remember that I was near the lab. She pulled me away to tell me something. So, naturally being the slow-wit fella. I just followed her. She told me about her friend being in an accident and now is in a coma. She started crying right in front of me. I was confused, I panicked, I don't know what to do.I just stand beside her and let her cry.

After she calmed down, then we just sat down somewhere and she just lean on my shoulder. I didn't really feel anything.I just let her lean on my shoulder without thinking of anything at all.
Now, when I think back. I really miss that feeling a lot. The feeling that you're there when people need you. It just makes you feel important.

Well, that is all in the past. I have to live my life.

No comments: