Saturday, May 06, 2006

A new month!!

It's starting a new month. Well, again, I haven't been blogging because there's nothing much to blog about. haha.

No. it's more like I'm lazy and there stupid dial-up connections sucks that whenver I want log into blogger. It just taking too long so I just give up and don't bother updating my blog.

Hmmm. let me see what happened last month. Well, 1 of my kittens died. I'm not sure what's the cause of death. A few days prior to its death, it doesn't seem to have any appetite. At first, I thought it wander off somewhere and didn't come back. But, the smell of its rotten body hit my senses, I realised it have been dead for a few days , with maggots crawling all over. It's not a pretty sight. Despite throwing up, I still snapped some photos before I packed it into garbage bag.I was rushing to work, what do you expect me to do? Dig a hole? (sorry , animal activists , I know the kitten deserved better).

On my work, I was given an (important) assignment to create a certain program. When I started on this assignment I was totally clueless. When I started to get some help, then all those solutions came clear to me. I mean then I found there a few ways to solve the problem. So, it was great fun to clear (almost) everything , and start from scratch again. Yeah, it was tough but it was great learning experience. That's why I liked programming. hehe.

Well, that's all for now.

No comments: